How we Work
Our process is very simple:
- The goodies brought in must be clean, damage free, in current fashion and from a smoke free home.
- We only take items that we feel meets the criteria of our customers. Please understand that we will not always be able to take in your goodies.
- We then price your goodies and have 90 days to sell the items. Once 90 days have passed, you can elect to pick up your items or donated to charity. If you decide to pick up the items, please do so within 10 days, we are not able to store the items longer.
- The Consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
- Checks are mailed on the 15th of the month for goodies sold the previous month. Ex: An item sold in December will be paid for on January 15th.
- The Fashionista Consignment Boutique is not responsible for fire, theft, or damage while merchandise is in the store.